Saturday, September 6, 2008

What We Hope to Learn This Year...


Here's what our class is most looking forward to learning in math class this year:
  • how to multiply big numbers like 80 x 73
  • I want to learn how to learn to add and subtract fractions.
  • I want to learn to do long and hard and confusing division.
  • I really want to learn about percent.  I know how to do very easy percent.
  • I want to learn about percents.
  • how to multiply and divide fractions
  • how to use a protractor
  • writing fourths and fifths in decimal form
  • protractor and * sign
  • Almost everything!
  • long multiplication
  • long division
  • how to add, subtract, divide, and multiply fractions
  • I am really anxious about learning big division.
  • I want to learn what fractions like 6/5 mean.